Thursday, February 16, 2006

Microstory

The dog sits at my front gate apparently unaware it is after midnight I am tired and want to go into my flat to sleep. It is a large Rottweiler, aren't all Rottweilers' large though, unfeasibly large. Somwhere in my childhood I have been told that these dogs are dangerous so I am not moving from this car until it moves away. But what if it moves away, I get out, walk around the side of the house and then it ambushes me. All of this is made even more unfortunate because I have just watched a film where these dogs were the bodyguards of Satan.
Whose house could I stay at? It's too late to go back to Dan's, maybe I will go and stay at Mum and Dads. Other people would just get out of the car, open their palm to the dog and not even think about it. You win, Cerberus.